format_quote A compact analog channel strip for microphones, electric guitars and basses, acoustic instrument transducers, keyboards, DAWs, and all MIDI systems.
Tube or Solid-state preamp
Patented REAMP Outputs and Speaker Soak Technology
Discrete circuitry with Parametric EQ and Wide Variety of I/O
When it comes to that hard-to describe the “air,” concept nothing can come close to the TD-1 - it sounds as if the world’s best EQ was used to boost just the right frequencies to really open up both the source and the room sound.
- Four distinct inputs can be optimized for any source
- Instruments – Twin Topology® DI channel; dual-triode 12AT7 vacuum tube or discrete FET solid state
- Microphones – discrete solid state HV-3 microphone preamplifier
- DAW or tape outputs – Discrete solid state line level amplifier
- Guitar power amp inputs – Speaker Soak™ technology
- Powerful yet musical tonal shading
- Two bands of mastering-grade NSEQ-2 parametric EQ; 20 Hz to 20 kHz center frequency, 0.4 to 4.0 Q
- Optimized DI input for any instrument with variable 470 k / 2 M / 10 M impedance
- Nine outputs for unlimited functionality
- Patented Re-Amp outputs with custom-designed magnetics emulate - Les Paul® and Strat® pickups
- Audiophile headphone output
- Balanced and unbalanced monolithic outputs
- Balanced and unbalanced discrete FET outputs
- Microphone level output with large-geometry DIT-01 transformer: -3 dB 3 Hz – 300 kHz
- Effortlessly musical performance at all dynamic levels
- Input headroom >100 V, output headroom > 30 V
- 100% effective hum removal with numerous ground lifts & isolations
- Built for critical professional applications
- Ultra-clean toroid power supply: internal sub-chassis
- Gold connectors, OFC audio wiring, silver Teflon power wiring
Serial Nr. #TD-1017 Rev C2
Excellent working condition, good visual condition. PSU operates on 120-240V, depending on the fuse installed. (100-120V use 2 ea 1.0A 250V slow blow / 200-240V use 2 ea 0.5A 250V slow blow)
Currently set to 240V operation. EU power cord included.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
Retrosonic Pro Audio focuses on selling high end pro audio equipment – from the best of vintage gear to the
new boutique equipment. We can provide complete studio projects, studio equipping projects or packages
including acoustic constructions, design and project management.
Looking for a good bundle deal? We are happy to help!