SSL Alpha Link Madi AX Audio Converter
Professional MADI to ADAT & AD DA Converter
€828.00 incl. VAT contact_support
Not in stock
Shipping & VAT
format_quote We have a SSL Alpha Link Madi AX Audio Converter in excellent working condition available for sale!
Serial no. AFN-046 SN01478.
Original package not included. Excellent working condition. Visually rather good – light scratches, nothing bad.
Works on 100-240V, EU power cord included.
The XLogic Alpha-Link range is a family of fully featured multi-channel Audio Converters for Studio, Live and Broadcast Applications. They offer bi-directional audio conversion between our high quality AD/DA converter circuitry and either MADI Optical, AES or ADAT Optical digital connections.
All Alpha-Link units can be used as standalone format converters, but used in combination with an SSL MADI Xtreme PCI card they provide a powerful, highly flexible I/O solution for audio software systems running on standard Mac or PC computers.
Featuring up to 64 channels of digital MADI I/O at 48kHz (or 32 channels at 96kHz), 24 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz (12 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz), 24 analogue I/O and much more, the Alpha link MADI AX delivers a dependable, versatile, high quality local I/O or format conversion solution.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
- 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz
- 24 analogue inputs and outputs with SSL enhanced AD DA at up to 96kHz on D-Sub connectors (for use with D-Sub to XLR looms)
- Word/SuperClock input and output
- MIDI input and output
- Connects to Mixpander via Expansion Bus port
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration
- Comprehensive input/output routing & mode selection matrix
- Analogue input/output metering via 24 tricolour LEDs