For over 50 years, FET compressors have been essential in recording studios, renowned for their reliable and unique sound. The classic 76-style FET compressor has left its stamp on countless hit records, solidifying its reputation as a reliable and versatile studio tool.
Introducing ng76: the improved FET compressor, now with digital recall and automation for a new level of versatility and seamless integration with any DAW.
ng76 fully analog FET compressor with digital recall.
- 100% analog FET compressor with 24dBu of headroom
- 2 x mono-channel devices can be linked together through dedicated software
- Classic lightning speed compression style based on WesAudio Beta76 design
- Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
- MIX knob for parallel compression
- Carnhill Transformers (input and output)
- Saturation mode – Special saturation / clipping mode based FET circuit
- All ratio combinations including ALL BUTTON MODE!
- Modern and Vintage modes to support two 1176 revisions (F & G)
- Two independent side chain EQ circuits
- THD – total harmonic distortion with LOW and HIGH settings based on the FET circuit
PSU is switchable between 115V and 230V, currently set to work on 230V. EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.