€3,298.80 incl. VAT contact_support
Main features summary:
– 100% analog device with +26dBu of headroom powered by QUAD VCA THAT 2181,
– Dual mono and stereo compression
– Mid-side mode
– Two selectable output stages – normal(electronically balanced), IRON (transformer balanced)
– IRON PAD – passive attenuator enabled in IRON mode allows to drive output transformer for musical saturation
– Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
– Controllable thorugh standalone WesAudio application
– Relative parameter linking for better unit management
– MIX KNOB FOR PARALLEL COMPRESSION
– Detailed metering for both channels – Gain reduction, input and output
– THD – Proprietary THD with precise variable control
– Side chain filters – 3 high pass filters at 60,90 and 150 Hz, and 2 tilt filters which are special “curve” designed filters
– External side chain for each channel via TRS back connector
– FIVE RATIO SETTINGS – 1.5:1 and 2:1 for gentle mixbus processing, 4:1 and 10:1 for large variety of applications, and INF (crash) mode!
– Management via Ethernet or USB
– A/B/C compare feature
– TOTAL RECALL AND PLUGIN CONTROL compatible with most DAWs.
– ANALOG AUTOMATION in DAW.
– 5 Touch sensitive encoders per each channel allow to record automation in DAW
– Fully digitally controlled and isolated analog circuit,
– True bypass,
– Free software and firmware upgrades.
– Size: 3U