The API 500-6B lunchbox is a 6-slot rack designed for 5.25" X 1.5" API modules. It offers flexibility to use specialized EQ effects, such as the 550A, 550b or 560. The lunchbox includes an internal power supply with a rear panel switch for AC voltage selection and a removable power cord. Input and output jacks are XLR, and it has an internal +48 volt phantom power supply, bussed to pin 15 for use with the API 512c Mic Preamplifier.
- Holds 6 API standard modules
- Rack Ears available for rack mounting
- 6 Slots with 250 mA of current per slot
- DB-25 connectors for easy input and output connection (see diagram)
- XLRs to access channels 7 and 8 of the multipins
- Power rail LED indication
- Internal power supply; 100 to 250 Volts switchable, 47 to 63 Hz
- Rubber feet & carrying handle for portability
- Rugged steel chassis
- Perfect for remote recording of vocalist and instruments
PSU is switchable between 115V and 230V, currently set to work on 230V. EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.