HD I/O is a multi-channel digital audio interface designed for use with Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Native systems.
HD I/O features 24-bit analog-to-digital (A/D) and digital-to-an- alog (D/A) converters, and supports sample rates of up to 192 kHz.
This HD I/O comes 8x8x8 configuration: 8 analog in, 8 analog out, and 8 digital in and out)
Cards can be removed and swapped for a different configuration.
HD I/O provides up to sixteen discrete channels of Pro Tools input and output, each with a 4-segment LED meter. The total available analog and digital I/O is dependent on the configuration of Analog and Digital Expansion I/O cards installed in HD I/O.
• Up to sixteen channels of 24-bit D/A and A/D converters for superior analog input and out- put at sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz,
88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz with Analog In and Analog Out HD I/O cards
• Soft Clip and Curv limiting circuits to protect against clipping on analog input
• Up to sixteen channels of 24-bit digital I/O, using AES/EBU, TDIF DB-25, or Optical at sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz with a Digital HD I/O card
• Real-time sample rate conversion on digital inputs with a Digital I/O card (up to sixteen channels of AES/EBU, Optical, or TDIF)
• SupportforS/MUXOpticalforsampleratesof 88.2 kHz and higher
• Support for 2 channels of S/PDIF Optical (en- closed) with sample rates of up to 96 kHz
• 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O (enclosed) with support for sample rates up to 192 kHz
• 2 channels of 24-bit-capable S/PDIF I/O (en- closed) with support for sample rates up to 192 kHz
• Loop Sync input and output for connecting additional Pro Tools|HD interfaces and peripherals
• External Clock input and output for synchronizing HD I/O with external Word Clock devices
• Optional addition of I/O cards to expand analog or digital I/O
• Simultaneous use of multiple Pro Tools|HD audio interfaces to further expand system input and output
Excellent working condition, good visual condition. PSU works on 100-240V. EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.