The new Bricasti Design M7M Reverb Processor Mainframe is an exact duplicate of the M7 Stereo Reverb Processor with reduced front panel controls, sold in conjunction with the M10 Remote Console.
Model 7 Stereo Reverb Processor:
- More than 200 Unique reverb presents
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presents; Halls, Plates, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User Registers
- 4 Front panel "Favorites" for quick saves and compares
Hardware Design Features:
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transformer linear supply for analog
- High performance switching supply for digital
- Separate Digital and Analog modules
- Non corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodized aluminum front panel, knobs and button caps
- Positive feel 2 db stepped analog input level control
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
The Bricasti Design Model 10 remote console is a dedicated hardware remote controller for use with the M7 stereo reverb processor. Following the same design criteria as the M7, the M10 casing is manufactured and milled from solid anodized aluminum, for an enduring design and long life.
The M10 is also designed to be simple to use, and easy to interface; utilizing a standard RS422 serial interface. In application, it can be very useful when using more than one M7 or when there is a need to be more in the sweet spot when making adjustments in a large mixing environment.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.