BDA4M, a mastering grade DAC with stepped attenuators and switchable output transformers. Specifically designed for mixing and mastering, the BDA4M uses the latest BURL NextGen analog for superior fidelity and clarity.
The BDA4M, switchable transformer coupled, 4-channel digital-to-analog converter Daughter Card for the B80 and B16 MOTHERSHIP is the result of over 25 years of R&D experience in pro audio digital and analog design. Following on the success of the B2 BOMBER DAC and the BDA8 for the MOTHERSHIP, the BDA4M utilizes the newly developed BOPA14 with BURL Audio’s NextGen Analog. The BOPA14 is followed by the renowned BX5 output transformer used in the B32 VANCOUVER MIX BUS.
BDA4M Daughter Card Features:
• 4-channel MIX / MASTERING DAC
• 4-channel XLR connectivity
• All class-A, NextGen Analog BOPA14 or BOPA11 op-amps
• Switchable BX5 output transformers
• B2 DAC style stepped attenuator
• Avid delay matching
• DAC filter select
• Frequency response at 48kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 22kHz, +/- 0.1dB
• Frequency response at 96kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -0.3 dB @ 40kHz
• Frequency response at 192kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -1.5 dB @ 90kHz
• 115dB Dynamic Range
• -96dB THD+N, full scale output = +22dBU
• Rugged, Made in USA design
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.