The Digidesign 192 I/OTM 16-channel digital audio interface is designed for use in a Pro Tools|HD system.
The 192 I/O features 24-bit analog-to-digital (A/D) and digital-to-analog (D/A) converters, and supports sample rates of up to 192 kHz.
192 I/O Features:
• 16 discrete channels of digital input and output, with 4-segment LED Meters to monitor input and output on each channel. Input and Out- put channels can include:
• Eight channels of 24-bit D/A and A/D converters for superior analog input and output at sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
• Ten channels of 24-bit-supported AES/EBU I/O. Eight-channel AES/EBU I/O supports sample rates of up to 96 kHz on all channels, and up to 192 kHz on four channels simultaneously. Two-channel AES/EBU I/O supports sample rates of up to 96 kHz.
• Sixteen channels of Optical I/O, through two pairs of Lightpipe (ADAT) connectors; one pair of optical ports can be switched to two channels of optical S/PDIF I/O
• Two 24-bit-capable S/PDIF I/O supporting sample rates of up to 96 kHz
• Real-time sample rate conversion on inputs of eight channels of either AES/EBU, Optical, or TDIF.
• External Clock input and output for synchronizing 192 I/O with external 1x Word Clock or 256x (Slave Clock) devices.
• Legacy Port for Digidesign-qualified Pro Tools|24 MIXTM audio interfaces.
• Optional addition of cards to expand analog or digital I/O.
Excellent working condition, very good visual condition. PSU works on 100V - 240V. EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.