This is a non functioning unit. Take on the challenge and repair it yourself, use it for parts, or use it to cover an empty space in your rack!
Avid/Digidesign 192 I/O is a classic Pro Tools HD interface. A flagship converter only a decade ago, nowadays, 192 I/O is very affordable, while still offering amazing conversion quality up to 192 kHz in 24 bit.
This unit is equipped with:
- Analog input card
- Analog output card
- Digital I/O card with Aes/Ebu, Tdif and ADAT connectivity.
192 I/O Features
• 16 discrete channels of input and output, with 4-segment LED Meters to monitor input and output on each channel. Input and Out- put channels can include:
• Eight channels of 24-bit D/A and A/D con- verters for superior analog input and out- put at sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
• Ten channels of 24-bit-supported AES/EBU I/O. Eight-channel AES/EBU I/O supports sample rates of up to 96 kHz on all chan- nels, and up to 192 kHz on four channels simultaneously. Two-channel AES/EBU I/O supports sample rates of up to 96 kHz.
• Sixteen channels of Optical I/O, through two pairs of Lightpipe (ADAT) connectors; one pair of optical ports can be switched to two channels of optical S/PDIF I/O
• Two 24-bit-capable S/PDIF I/O supporting sample rates of up to 96 kHz
• Real-time sample rate conversion on inputs of eight channels of either AES/EBU, Optical, or TDIF.
• External Clock input and output for synchro- nizing 192 I/O with external 1x Word Clock or 256x (Slave Clock) devices.
• Legacy Port for Digidesign-qualified Pro Tools|24 MIXTM audio interfaces.
• Optional addition of cards to expand analog or digital I/O.
• Simultaneous use of multiple Pro Tools|HD® audio interfaces to further expand system in-put and output.
Excellent working condition, good visual condition. PSU operates on 100-240V, EU power cord included.
NOT SERVICED BY US, SOLD AS IS.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.