This unit is not functioning fully. Take on the challenge and repair it yourself, use it for parts, or use it to cover an empty space in your rack!
Stereo/Link switch is broken; some pots dont work.
The DS201 is an advanced dual-channel noise gate that incorporates several groundbreaking features introduced by Drawmer. These features are highly valuable to sound engineers and set the DS201 apart from conventional noise gates.
- Variable high-pass and low-pass filters that allow for precise gating based on specific frequencies.
- Extensive envelope control, including adjustable parameters for attack, hold, decay, and range.
- Key input for external triggering, enabling the gate to respond to an external source.
- "Key Listen" functionality, which allows for monitoring the key input signal.
- Exceptionally fast attack time, ensuring the natural attack of the sound is preserved.
- Balanced inputs and outputs for optimal audio performance.
- Stereo link capability, enabling synchronized operation between channels.
- Suitable for both "Gating" and "Ducking" applications.
- High-quality audio specification, guaranteeing superior sound reproduction.
PSU is switchable between 100V and 240V, currently set to work on 240V. Fuse has to be changed for 100V operation. EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.