An all-in-one recording channel, great for recording instruments.
- high and low pass filters
- optical type compressor with fully variable threshold and release controls and switchable options for ratio and attack.
- two EQ sections, one is a two band parametric and the other (the tone section) features bass, middle and treble controls like on a guitar amp - - an overdrive control with a speaker simulation mode
- a noise gate with variable threshold and release/hold with a switchable attack time.
- All the sections can be switched into the signal path individually.
The unit has been fully serviced: Potentiometers re-soldered; switch contacts cleaned; functions tested and cleaned.
Serial nr.: #P060818
Excellent working condition, good visual condition, few minor scratches. PSU operates on 100-230V, depending on the fuse installed. Currently set to 230V operation. EU power cord included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.