The m900 is a portable, desktop friendly headphone amplifier / DAC / preamp combo designed to give audio professionals and enthusiasts musical and transparent audio playback from USB, S/PDIF or TOSLINK sources. For small DAW studio setups, portable laptop editing or mixing rigs, or just pure playback enjoyment, the m900 provides the same analog and DAC quality as our large monitor controllers, but in a rugged, portable and surprisingly affordable unit.
The m900 DAC uses the latest generation AKM 4490 chip, which features 32-bit processing and supports sample rates up to 384kHz PCM or 256x DSD. The USB interface operates in asynchronous mode allowing the m900 to be the clock master which makes the system immune to USB bus jitter. S/PDIF and Toslink inputs allow the m900 to enhance to any DAW interface with true reference quality D/A conversion, headphone monitoring and stereo speaker control.
- USB, S/PDIF and Toslink digital inputs, supports up to 192kHz (Toslink up to 96kHz)
- Asynchronous USB interface for jitter free computer audio playback, supports up to 384kHz PCM and 256x DSD
- Dual zero ohm output impedance headphone outputs
- Unbalanced level controlled outputs via RCA for connecting to a stereo monitor system
- Compact, portable chassis perfect for travel, desktop or studio
- Mono mode, Left minus Right mode
- 6 monitoring modes: stereo, L&R swapped, left in both channels, right in both channels, left channel only, right channel only
- Channel balance adjustment
- Low power mode via USB Bus power
- High power mode via included USB 2A power supply
- 4 different DAC filter settings to tailor playback performance to personal preference
- Simple user setup menu for setup and calibration
- 7 segment LED display displays level and setup menu information
- Large rotary encoder for volume control and setup menu navigation
- Made in Lyons, CO USA
- 5 year transferable Warranty
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.