Grace Design m900 amp/DAC
COMPACT, PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP / DAC / PREAMP
€690.00 incl. VAT contact_support
Contact to order
Shipping & VAT
format_quote The m900 is a portable, desktop friendly headphone amplifier / DAC / preamp combo designed to give audio professionals and enthusiasts musical and transparent audio playback from USB, S/PDIF or TOSLINK sources. For small DAW studio setups, portable laptop editing or mixing rigs, or just pure playback enjoyment, the m900 provides the same analog and DAC quality as our large monitor controllers, but in a rugged, portable and surprisingly affordable unit.
The m900 DAC uses the latest generation AKM 4490 chip, which features 32-bit processing and supports sample rates up to 384kHz PCM or 256x DSD. The USB interface operates in asynchronous mode allowing the m900 to be the clock master which makes the system immune to USB bus jitter. S/PDIF and Toslink inputs allow the m900 to enhance to any DAW interface with true reference quality D/A conversion, headphone monitoring and stereo speaker control.
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.
- USB, S/PDIF and Toslink digital inputs, supports up to 192kHz (Toslink up to 96kHz)
- Asynchronous USB interface for jitter free computer audio playback, supports up to 384kHz PCM and 256x DSD
- Dual zero ohm output impedance headphone outputs
- Unbalanced level controlled outputs via RCA for connecting to a stereo monitor system
- Compact, portable chassis perfect for travel, desktop or studio
- Mono mode, Left minus Right mode
- 6 monitoring modes: stereo, L&R swapped, left in both channels, right in both channels, left channel only, right channel only
- Channel balance adjustment
- Low power mode via USB Bus power
- High power mode via included USB 2A power supply
- 4 different DAC filter settings to tailor playback performance to personal preference
- Simple user setup menu for setup and calibration
- 7 segment LED display displays level and setup menu information
- Large rotary encoder for volume control and setup menu navigation
- Made in Lyons, CO USA
- 5 year transferable Warranty