Heritage Audio’s Baby RAM is the ultimate passive-monitoring system, delivering the most transparent signal with the best stereo imaging of any other passive designs available!
Baby RAM might pack a zero-compromise circuit design, but it couldn’t be any easier to use: 2 stereo -pair inputs and outputs — both balanced and ground free (unbalanced compatible) on gold plated TRS jacks, and Mute, Dim, Mono, and Volume monitoring controls make Baby RAM a breeze to work with. And with it’s passive design, it also means you have no concerns with bad power supplies, as no supply is needed!
- Classic European console design, inspired by the best master-console-sections
- No insertion loss, for the most transparent passive-design that’s available
- Perfect stereo imaging, thanks to a 24-step rotary switch for a sub-tenth of a dB precision on every single attenuation position
- Fully passive, meaning no power supply is needed
- Two stereo-pair inputs and outputs, all balanced and ground free (unbalanced compatible) on gold plated TRS Jacks
- MUTE, DIM and MONO controls
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.