Retrosonic Pro Audio RA312 500-series Mic Preamp
500-series microphone preamplifier
€672.00 incl. VAT contact_support
format_quote Legendary 70’s API console sound in 500 format. The design is based on API 312 preamp with some careful layout adjustments to keep noise levels down.
- 60dB overall gain
- Custom input and output transformers
- Standard 2520 DOA socket
- 2520 DOA fitted
- 500 format compatible design
- Grayhill stepped Gain control
- Variable output volume T-pad
- Custom socketed 2520 DOA
- Custom wound input transformer in numetal can enclosure for lower noise levels
- Custom wound output transformer matching the original API desk properties
- Metal oxide film resistors
- Low impedance signal and power capacitors
- Phantom power for microphones
- PAD switch: -20dB
- Phase switch
- Authentic control knobs
- Module is fully built on a PCB
- All components are THT
format_quote US parcels are shipped fully insured with DHLExpress and they usually arrive within 2-3 working days from pickup day zero.
EU parcels arrive within 4-6 working days and are shipped with DPD or ACE Logistics.
You are also most welcome to pick up your order from Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide! Contact us for a personal shipping quote or if you have any questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of EU. Non-EU buyer pays all and any import duty and tax as regulated by your local customs.