Two low noise mic preamps and low latency monitoring with extensive processing and routing- that is what put the Sonic Studio Model 302 DSP I/O Processor in the major leagues.
The signal path, built with extended precision, includes Sonic EQ and 90 other plug–ins for recording mixing and mastering.
4 inputs, 6 outputs are routable with full 96/24 simultaneous I/O.
The interface is compatible with Mac audio applications via Core Audio I/O.
Some of the features include:
• 2 balanced analog inputs, 1⁄4” TRS & XLR
• 2 balanced analog outputs, 1⁄4” TRS, switchable -10 or +4 dBu
• 2 balanced analog monitor outputs, 1⁄4” TRS
• Stereo balanced analog send & return, 1⁄4” TRS
• 2 channels of high gain, very low noise mic preamplification w/ switchable phantom power
• High quality headphone output, 1⁄4” TRS
• 24 bit A/D converters, 110 dB dynamic range
• 24 bit D/A converters, 120 dB dynamic range
• 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz sampling rates
• AES/EBU 24 bit/96 kHz bidirectional audio I/O
• Low jitter Word Clock I/O, 1x or 256x “SuperClock” on BNC
• Stereo digital input, AES/EBU or S/PDIF selectable
• Switchable asynchronous sample rate conversion on input
• Stereo digital output, simultaneous AES/EBU & S/PDIF
• 4 simultaneous inputs, 6 simultaneous outputs
• Dual FireWire 400 (IEEE 1394a) host connectors — bus, mains or battery powered
• Fully supports Core Audio for all Mac OS X applications
• Beefy DSP in hardware
• Sonic EQ included
• Light weight & portable
• Rack mount kit hardware included
The interface is in excellent working condition, good visual condition, has some minor signs of wear. PSU operates on 100-240V. FireWire cable included.
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.