Madison offers what hardly any other manufacturer in this price segment has to offer: 16 AD/DA converters. With SmartMADI and the Madicon this becomes an expandable multi-channel studio interface of the first order.
- MADI transmission distance up to 2 km
- MADI I/O latency: 1 sample
- Optical MADI socket, type SC
- 56 & 64 channel Hi/Lo modes accepts Varispeed up to +/-12,5%
- Sync to MADI, Wordclock or Internal
- Device ID for daisy chaining
- 16 AD and 16 DA converters
- 24 bit / up to 192 kHz
- Level lights per channel in easily readable blocks of four
OdBfs: 15, 18, 22 or 24 dBu
- Fanless and therefore particularly suitable for noise-sensitive environments
- Optional redundant power supply unit
Madison together with the Madicon support SmartMADI
- MADI becomes more user-friendly, simple and modern
- SPL’s Madicon and Madisons can now be connected in series (daisy chaining) like Audio-Over-IP devices, and are easier to configure and more reliable.
- An additional MADI router for more than two MADI devices is not required
- The sample rate is now transmitted via the MADI stream and Madisons follow automatically – very handy
US and EU parcels ship via UPS, ETA 1-7 working days from pickup day zero. That also applies to most
All shipments are fully insured.
Bigger shipments requiring pallets or custom made crates ship to US, CA, JP, CN, AU and other outside of EU locations via DHL Air Freight, ETA is normally approx. 7-14 working days from pickup day zero.
Big shipments inside EU ship via different freight companies, recently mostly via ACE Logistics. Freight forwarders can use different courier companies for deliveries to final destinations.
Palletising and crating time can vary depending on the size of the shipment and packaging queue. We pack all our shipments with great care.
You are most welcome to pick your order up yourself from our Retrosonic Pro Audio showroom, studio and warehouse in Tallinn, Estonia.
We ship worldwide – contact us for a personal shipping quote or any other questions.
VAT (Value Added Tax) can be deducted if you have a company with a valid EU VAT number or if you're based outside of the EU. Non-EU buyers pay all and any import tax and duty as regulated by their local customs.